hello natnatnat darlinggg :)
i don't know when you'll see this
but I MISS YOU ALOT :(
and i'm gonna see you in fifteen days
at least its no longer twenty six days :)
I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING FUN OKAY
you better be :)
haha i made smth for YOU
i know you'll laugh when you see this
cos you laugh at stuff that aren't funny :D
okay.
ohhh my sister's gonna be at camp :((((
SAD. but i'll see you sooon !
i have alot alot alot of things to tell you
tsk. and when you're back
you can have all the sleepovers you want :)
I PROMISE :))
have fun dear, I LOVE YOU :)
/ abbyabbyabby
i don't know when you'll see this
but I MISS YOU ALOT :(
and i'm gonna see you in fifteen days
at least its no longer twenty six days :)
I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING FUN OKAY
you better be :)
haha i made smth for YOU
i know you'll laugh when you see this
cos you laugh at stuff that aren't funny :D
okay.
ohhh my sister's gonna be at camp :((((
SAD. but i'll see you sooon !
i have alot alot alot of things to tell you
tsk. and when you're back
you can have all the sleepovers you want :)
I PROMISE :))
have fun dear, I LOVE YOU :)
/ abbyabbyabby

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home